- 250ml bottled water
- 2 teaspoons sugar (will be used up by the yeast)
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 ½ cups CarbQuik flour (or any low-carb flour. Carb count will vary based on the flour you use. This recipe is based on CarbQuik.)
- ¼ cup of white spelt flour
- ½ cup of wheat gluten
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 1 sachet of easy-bake yeast (7g packet)
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- Add ingredients (except for cornmeal) to machine bread pan in order as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Set to “Dough” cycle.
- When the dough is done, separate dough into four balls.
- Roll out each dough ball to roughly 0.5cm thick pizza bases.
- Lightly grease a pan and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Place dough in pan, then flip it over to cover both sides in cornmeal.
- Let pizza bases rest in pans for 10-15 minutes. (This is so they fluff up. Don’t miss this step).
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pizza topping (I used Tescos own brand)
- Any other toppings you like
- Add a tablespoon of pizza sauce to each base and spread it around with a spoon in the centre of the pizza.
- Add toppings of your choice, then sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake at 350°F until done (approximately 15-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of toppings).
A massive thank you to the Low carb Chef for creating this mouthwatering looking pizza-check out this great recipe and others at http://low-carb-recipes-online.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/low-carb-pizza-dominos-style-pizza.html